30ml black glass dropper bottles with silk screen printing and silver dropper pump for serum and oil
Industrial Use: Personal Care, Skin Care, Perfume
Use: Skin Care, Personal Cream
Sealing Type: screw, dropper
Surface Handling: Screen printing, hot stamping, frosted, painted color
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: WINPACK
Color: custom-made various colors are available
Usages: essential oil bottle or other cosmetic products
- a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid.
- Each dropper bottle comes with a glass pipette dropper with rubber bulb.
- Optimum finish
- All mould glass bottle from 10ml to 150ml
l Material: glass, very safe and clean.
l Tight sealing, no worry about leaking.
l Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids.
l Perfect for travel, and convenient packaging.
- Dropper bottles are most commonly seen when used with essential oils, as these highly-concentrated substances must be precisely measured when poured into humidifiers or diffusers.
- If you plan on dispensing essential oils in your home’s humidifier, euro dropper caps are fit for the job.
- However, these reducers and droppers do not work well when trying to apply essential oil to your skin. For this reason, we suggest using roller-ball attachments and roll-on bottles, so that you can easily spread the product on your skin without having to worry about having oily hands afterward.
- Use these bottles to store and accurately dispense tiny amounts of fluids.
- The dropper is made of glass, so it won't interact with oils or chemicals.
- The amber-colored glass shelters photosensitive compounds from light damage.
- They're perfect for storing and dispensing medications, vitamins, flavorings, food coloring, liquid sweeteners, dyes, or essential oils.
- Dark amber, cobalt blue and flint (clear) durable boston round glass dropper bottles provide excellent protection from UV light, are air tight, leak proof containers.
- We provides a wide range of options for customers using glass packaging.
- Whether the need is a re-sort or premium inspection of glass bottles and vials, or the containers need to be washed, sterilized or repackaged, Win-Pack has the flexibility to handle these tasks.
- Win-Pack has worked with containers designed to serve the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and personal care industries including high end cosmetic containers, tubular vials, and pharmaceutical glass for Asian markets.
- Manual inspections are conducted by trained glass inspectors with an average of 5 years experience.
- Win-Pack also has a two camera vision system for certain special applications.
- Win-Pack can provide standardized inspections or follow customized protocols as required by the customer.
- We offer a comprehensive line of glass and plastic bottles for all of your herbal, cosmetic, and body care projects.
- Easily explore your bottling options by purchasing one piece for prototyping or bulk cases to meet your needs.
- Every product is different, and Win-Pack is excited to have customers from many different industries. Because of this we highly suggest you testing your product with these bulb glass droppers to confirm compatibility.
Q1.Can you produce items which i can't find on your website?
Of course, we do customzied products according to your design and speciallized creating new mould
Q2.What's the payment?
We accept payment as the following,
30% T/T deposit, 70% balance before delivery.
100% TT in advance
Paypal for small amount payment or sample charges
- glass containers for cosmetic products
- We could do any color if you have pantone code
- Printing, labels are available
- one way services from containers with printing, lable to outside packing paper box, gift box and plastic box.
- OEM Cosmetics Skin care plastic containers
- We offer a wide range of vial designs in capacities ranging from 1 to 60ml in clear and amber glass.
- We produce our vials in standard G.P.I. finishes and are able to produce in European and American standards to cover all customer requirements.
- Our products are produced to industry standard processes and specifications. All vial packaging is done under environmentally controlled conditions.